View Poll Results: What Date Would You Like?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 100.00%

0 0%
  • Any Of The Above

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: February -- Vote For Next Install Fest Date

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

February -- Vote For Next Install Fest Date

Here's the official voting place for the next Maryland Ubuntu Loco Install Fest. The location has not been decided as of yet, but we would like your ideas for the date.

(You'll notice that the 16th is not listed, that is not an oversight)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: February -- Vote For Next Install Fest Date

So are we aware the 2-3 weekend is superbowl weekend? Glad the 16-17 weekend isn't on there because it's Valentine's weekend. I vote the 9th because I have off the day before.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: February -- Vote For Next Install Fest Date

Quote Originally Posted by aboutblank View Post
    So are we aware the 2-3 weekend is superbowl weekend? Glad the 16-17 weekend isn't on there because it's Valentine's weekend. I vote the 9th because I have off the day before.
    Yep, we discussed the 2nd as being part of 'the big game' (Superbowl is trademarked by the NFL, hopefully they don't send a C&D for using it here in discussion) weekend. The general thought was that on the Saturday it wasn't going to interfere with any but the most hard core fans of advertising watching all the buildup hype to the scrimmage game that interrupts the expensive commercials.

We looked up Valentine's day but that didn't factor into removing those days. That was all my doing due to the races that weekend.